- Work with Planning, Quality, and Production staff as necessary to meet shop production goals.
- Generate the complete CNC program from drawings or customer supplied data files
- Generate “drawings” from supplied files or programs for use in estimating, shop floor
- Edit or modify the created program as necessary
- Load programs into FANUC controlled milling centers
Knowledges & Experience Requirements:
- 10 years combined experience machining and CNC programming for a machine shop.
- 5 years experience with Mastercam, CAD/CAM or Equivalent software programs required
- Complete knowledge with FANUC and Mitsubishi controls
- Experience working to Aerospace / Defense industry specifications
- Expertise at blueprint interpretation and creation
- Experience with Digital Product Definition procedures, Verification software use
- Experience with all types of metals
- Authorized to work in the United States, and provide identification to satisfy I-9 and
- E-Verify requirements